Posted on September 13, 2013 by eunoszone3
Eunos Zone ‘3’ Residents’ Committee (RC) worked with Eunos Active Aging Committee (AAC) to organise the Wellness Programme Health Screening for residents aged 50 years and above on the morning of 24 August 2013.
The health screening encompassed the Body Mass Index (BMI), Blood Pressure Reading, Fasting Venous Glucose and Fasting Lipid Panel.
Residents queuing for registration
Health Workers from Mt Alvernia taking the height and weight
Drawing of blood
Our friendly RC members
RC members also took the opportunity to distribute WeCare PAcks to residents
Are you a resident? Join our Eunos Heights Facebook Group to stay updated to latest happenings!
Filed under: Zone 3 Activities | Tagged: Active Aging, Health | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 24, 2009 by eunoszone3
23 August 2009
- Iridologists conducting Health Screening
Volunteers from the Iridology Asia Association provided free health screening for Eunos Heights residents.
Dr. Toni Goh, President of IAA, conducted an Iridology health seminar to allow participants to understand what Iridology is and how it could be an effective health screening method.
After the seminar, residents lined up for their turn to be screened. Detailed analysis was provided.
After the health screening, lunch was served.
Filed under: Zone 3 Activities | Tagged: Health | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 7, 2009 by eunoszone3
Primary Care Partnership Scheme
What is Primary Care Partnership Scheme?
To provide convenient and affordable healthcare for the needy elderly and disabled, the Ministry of Health (MOH) started the Primary Care Partnership Scheme so that needy patients can receive subsidised treatment at General Practitioners (GPs) and dental clinics near their homes.
Clinics registered under PCPS have partnered with MOH to provide common outpatient medical treatments and basic dental services for this group of patients.
From 1 January 2009, the scheme also covers treatment for 3 chronic disease: diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
Can I qualify for PCPS?
To qualify for PCPS, you must be either:
- A Singapore citizen who is 65 years old or above, and with per capita monthly household income of $800 and below; or
- A Singapore citizen and you are unable to do any one of these 6 activities yourself – washing/bathing; toileting; transferring; feeding; dressing; and/or mobility, and; with per capita monthly household income of $800 and below; or
- On the Public Assistance Scheme.
How to Apply for PCPS?
You or your family member can go to any Community Centre/Club or Community Development Council (CDC) under People’s Association (PA) to register for PCPS. Bring along the following documents:-
- Your NRIC and copies of your family members’ NRICs;
- Proof of your own and your family members’ income, such as your latest pay slip, IRAS or CPF statements, or letters from employers; and
- Documentary proof of other sources of income, such as rental payment from tenants, etc., if any.
Eunos residents can visit or call North East CDC at 6424 4000 to enquire.
Image and details adopted from PCPS brochures.
Filed under: Schemes | Tagged: Health | Leave a comment »