• Pages

  • Twitter

  • Eunos Heights Recycling Programme

    Since 19 April 2009 to end 2011, the RC partnered Veolia in the Recycling Exchange IniTiative (REIT) which saw our residents recycling more than 20 tonnes of recyclables.

    Since Feb 2012, the RC partnered SembCorp's "Cash for Thrash" programme, raising funds for programmes that cater for low-income families in the precinct.

  • kidsREAD Programme

    Eunos Zone '3' RC is glad to be a partner of National Library Board in running the Eunos Heights kidsREAD Programme, which seeks to cultivate good reading habits and build confidence for children from low-income families. The programme is conducted every Friday from 7.15-8.15pm, and 8.30-9.30pm.
  • January 2009
    M T W T F S S
    « Dec   Feb »
  • Meta

  • Advertisements

Primary Care Partnership Scheme – Helping You Stay Well

Primary Care Partnership Scheme

Primary Care Partnership Scheme

What is Primary Care Partnership Scheme?

To provide convenient and affordable healthcare for the needy elderly and disabled, the Ministry of Health (MOH) started the Primary Care Partnership Scheme so that needy patients can receive subsidised treatment at General Practitioners (GPs) and dental clinics near their homes.

Clinics registered under PCPS have partnered with MOH to provide common outpatient medical treatments and basic dental services for this group of patients.

From 1 January 2009, the scheme also covers treatment for 3 chronic disease: diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.

Can I qualify for PCPS?

To qualify for PCPS, you must be either:

  • A Singapore citizen who is 65 years old or above, and with per capita monthly household income of $800 and below; or
  • A Singapore citizen and you are unable to do any one of these 6 activities yourself – washing/bathing; toileting; transferring; feeding; dressing; and/or mobility, and; with per capita monthly household income of $800 and below; or
  • On the Public Assistance Scheme.

How to Apply for PCPS?

You or your family member can go to any Community Centre/Club or Community Development Council (CDC) under People’s Association (PA) to register for PCPS. Bring along the following documents:-

  • Your NRIC and copies of your family members’ NRICs;
  • Proof of your own and your family members’ income, such as your latest pay slip, IRAS or CPF statements, or letters from employers; and
  • Documentary proof of other sources of income, such as rental payment from tenants, etc., if any.


Eunos residents can visit or call North East CDC at 6424 4000 to enquire.

Image and details adopted from PCPS brochures.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: